Greensboro Property Management
Triad Investors Realty is your full service Property Management Company. With our experience in the residential field, we
can offer expert, trustworthy and reliable management of your rental home, vacation home or investment property.
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Greensboro area.
The Benefits of using Triad Investors Realty
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquires
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
WHO WE ARE
Ray Burton is the owner and Broker-in-charge of Triad Investors Realty. Ray has been a REALTOR since 2006 and owns several investment properties of his own. He has been doing Property Manager serving the Greensboro area since 2007 and is a member of numerous Landlord and Investor groups, as well as serving on board and committees of those organizations. He also teaches continuing education classes on Property Management to fellow investors and Realtors on N.C. Landlord Tenants laws and legislative changes.
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Greensboro Landlords Association (GLA)
- Triad Real Estate Investors Association (Triad REIA)
- Greensboro Regional Realtors Association (GRRA)
- N.C. Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- National Association of Realtor (NAR)
- Greensboro Landlords Association (2009-2013)
- Greensboro Landlords Association - Political Action Committee (2009-2013)
- NCAR Property Management Division Board of Governors (2012 & 2014)
- NCAR PMD Forms Task Force
- N.C. Realtors Political Action Committee
Region 5 Trustee
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are
available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- Client Testimonial
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Does the Office have an After-Hours Drop Box?A: Yes, we do. If you need to drop off rent or any other paperwork you will find our drop box beside the front door of the office. Please do not drop cash in the drop box.
Q: I did not have a pet when I moved in; may I have a pet now?A: First, email your Property Manager of your request for a pet. Do not move a pet into the property without permission. Triad Investors Realty will contact the owner and submit your request. If the owner does allow the pet, an increased security deposit and fee will be required and a pet addendum must be signed.
GREENSBORO AREA INFORMATION
Greensboro is the third-largest city in North Carolina, and the largest of the three cities that comprise the Triad. Founded at
the geographical center of Guilford County in 1808.
Named after Revolutionary War hero General Nathaniel Greene, Greensboro has seen dramatic growth over the past decade, making it home to quaint historic neighborhoods and modern subdivisions. Whatever your housing choice, Greensboro has a neighborhood to suit you.
Please Contact Us today for more information about our Greensboro Property Management Services and how we may assist you in managing your investment.